Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome, Mr. President and First Lady Obama

I didn't have time to watch all the festivities today between all the calls and e-mails I was getting from the media all day... but I watched a few moments of the Obamas dancing. What a sight! Michelle looked gorgeous and Obama, quite dashing. It was fun to watch and exciting to think of all the possibilities of a new era. I wish them the best and God speed, happiness, health and strength to solve all the many problems we face in our country.

Obvioiusly the First Lady of Soul hasn't lost that golden voice. It was wonderful to hear Aretha sing, "My Country 'Tis of Thee..."

Let's all have faith in the future and get behind our new president so we can build a stronger America. Good luck, Obamas! God bless!

No comments: