Friday, December 14, 2007

First Blog from The Mystic Artist

Welcome to The Mystic Artist blog. My name is Sandy Frazier and I am the author of "The Mystic Artist" (book) - a book I spent many years writing and researching. My purpose here is to expand upon my book and bring forth more insight into many of the topics of my book, as well as to offer commentary on today's cultural/art scene. At my Web site, I post book reviews, I have a store with many of the products I recommend, as well as links to wonderful books, music, DVDs, gifts and art to inspire. For visual fine artists, I also offer a page of art links. To view my art, please visit my galleries... and I've got more photography, movie reviews, etc. at my MySpace page. In this blog, I'll be covering the cultural scene in 2008 - in the world of art, music, movies, books, literature and more. I hope you enjoy my blog and find it inspiring and informative!

3 comments:

Media Analyst said...

The culture needs your mysticism!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited! <3

Anonymous said...

Sandy is light and music. Great stuff.