Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Storm Chaser

 

STORM CHASER

[Intro:] There's a storm a-comin'  ....  yeah yeah

I can feel it comin' along--- here and now---


1. A storm's a-comin' now

Gotta fight back with raw street soul

On flooded trains to nowhere

Got no place to go

            [REFRAIN: (b/u) - 'storm--- chaser']

2. Fled back-- to the Temple

Fell on my knees at the altar and cried

The storm had passed, I survived

thought I had died


[CHORUS:]

Fight the hurricane, blast the gale

In the rhythm of thunder, rain and hail

Warp speed lightning--- ever near--- hmm---


Oh, my God! I'm back in New York City

Gone is helter-skelter

Just tryin'-- to find-- shelter--

            [REFRAIN: (b/u) - 'storm--- chaser']


3. Come hell or highwater

Nothing will defeat me now

Thunder raged, lightning flashed

The whirlwind brought me home-- somehow---


[SOLO]

[CHORUS]


Oh, my God! I'm back in New York City

Gone is helter-skelter

Just tryin'-- to find-- shelter-- ooo--- ooo--- ooo---

            [REFRAIN: (b/u) - 'storm--- chaser'] [fade---]


No comments: